January Favourites



I wanted to start doing a monthly favourite post and what a great start to the new year by doing one in January! I absolutely love scrolling through tumblr and pinterest and found these cracking inspirational photos that would be perfect to start this post. I mean how cannot you not love pictures like this. So the first picture is because I love retro cars and the whole picture is just fabulous. Then of course the second one is based on the whole outit but then when you look at the background of the photo you just think 'wow, oh wow'! I love how the jeans look like they are flared at the bottom and the swede boots are just unreal. YES oh YES! Need I really say anymore, just take a look for yourself and you will understand exactly what I mean. I love this kind of fashion, don't you? 




Another retro car photo however I would say this is Old Hollywood and if you started following my blog from the very beginning, nearly two years ago.. you will know that it was based on Old Hollywood Stars which I adore and always will. I want to start bringing it back to Lottie's Lott this year as it something I really miss mentioning about in my little space of joy. I feel like it is a huge part of my blogging journey and a massive part of me. I love classic films, I love classic music - and by that I mean Frank Sinatra and Nat King Cole. So be prepared for that, coming to the blog very soon! I also would love a chandeilier in my house, how amazing would that look in your house! Very dreamy indeed. Last but not least this icon of a lady who I love! Yes it is a vintage lady, Alexa Chung. She wears such unique pieces and she looks amazing in every photo. I love her! Her book IT is great, I love how different it is.

Remember to keep up to date with my new posts which will be on the blog very soon!

Lottie x



Disclaimer: Please note that these photos are not my own and were found by Tumblr.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig